Saturday, May 3, 2014

Third Time Is A Charm


We all say that "Third Time Is A Charm" when we fail to accomplish something twice & make an attempt to try again.  I don't want to say that I failed twice, but I once had a fairly popular blog that I stopped 5 years ago.  Then about 3 years ago, I started again, only to quit miserably. 

My children were still small and I felt that by focusing my life blogging was taking away my precious time with my daughters when they needed me the most.  I really wanted to be there and give my 100% to them when they were still home. 

Now they are 10 and 8: Full time elementary school students.  I'm back to my part-time job and still paint on the side.  I tweet regularly, but I realized how much I have things to say when I can only say it in 140 characters - "I miss blogging" 

So, here I am, third try at getting back on blogging.  And I hope this is my true "third time is a charm" moment - to share my life with anyone and everyone who's willing to letting me try. You have to enjoy writing your blog.  You create your own world and open the window for the world to see. But most of all, I want to write for myself. For me to enjoy as a therapy.

So wish me luck.

Thanks so much for stopping by...

XOXO
Maki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts